Posted on February 23, 2010 with No Comments
Hi guys, I have been very busy for the past month or so, I bought my first house so needless to say time has been tight, but I’m back at it! Here we go!
1. You can’t maintain or hold eye contact for longer than a second or two. Don’t use fleeting glances. Summon up some courage and look women directly in the eyes when you speak with them. You’ll find yourself making better connections with people when you do this.
2. You carry yourself with a submissive or awkward posture making you look like a huge tool. Don’t forget – always walk with your shoulders back, chest up, and eyes forward.
3. You give away all your power. What does this mean? This means that you avoid taking control of situations and doing what you want. It means not always being agreeable if you don’t approve or want to do something. It means constantly seeking approval and doing what you hope she thinks is acceptable.
4. A BIG sign you are a tool is you always nervously fidget with something, whether it be your hands, a marker, a pencil whatever. Practice the discipline of simply holding your arms at your sides or whatever place you find comfortable.
5. You always try to follow the crowd and do what everyone else is doing because you’re afraid people may think ill of you. If you want to drive a volvo, do it! If you want to get a tattoo, do it! Don’t worry about other people think.
6. You’re deathly afraid of a women being offended by you, so you tend to only do and say “in the box” stuff like “you’re pretty, you will you go out with me sometime?” rather than “hey, you seem like you might be more than just another pretty face…I’m about to go grab a bite, would you like to join me?”
7. You act overly macho and cocky to the point of annoyance – but you don’t know it. A good sign that you’re doing this is people often roll their eyes when you speak.
8. You wear a ton of wacky jewelery. I know a lot people subscribe to the Mystery Method way of peacocking, but I personally think looking like you shop at hot topic (if you’re not 16) is a no-no if you want to be taken seriously. This isn’t the early 90′s zer0 cool
9. You dress like a slob and have bad manners. Clean your clothes, have them ironed or dry cleaned and don’t eat with your mouth open. Also, brush and floss your teeth.
10. You’re obsessed with sports and it’s the only thing you talk about during the week and the only thing you watch during the weekend. Broaden your interests, plus most women aren’t into it.
11. You hand out way too many compliments all the time. They are more valuable the less you give them.
12. You fart and belch in public and don’t see a problem with it.
13. When you go out you can’t control your alcohol intake and end up getting shit faced all the time, every time – another sign you are a tool
14. In the gym you stare at yourself in the mirror and flex your muscles.
15. You lie all the time and have no integrity.
If you like what you’re reading here, check out my eBook for more content that will NEVER be posted on my blog.
Click Here to Learn More About the eBook
Popularity: 9% [RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!
No related posts.
Five Filters featured article: Headshot – Propaganda, State Religion and the Attack On the Gaza Peace Flotilla. Available tools: PDF Newspaper, Full Text RSS, Term Extraction.